Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Post Christmas Parties






Tito and I opened presents together in January. He likes ribbon. Just a few random shots here. These are the buddhas that I bought in Sri Lanka. A customs official tried to tell me that the small one was really old and questioned how much I had paid for it. $35USD. It was crazy heavy and I had to unroll it from it's wrapping at the airport to show to the customs official. I thought he wanted me to bribe him to let me take it with me, but actually he jsut wanted to let me know that I was taking an old buddha out of the country... I don't know what to believe. I like the buddha and so I bought it.

Last night I made dinner for 9 people. I invited 8 people thinking that some would rsvp "no." Well, I guess the reputation of my culinary skills precedes me and they all came over to enjoy some spinach lasagna with homemade meat sauce. Thmb print cookies for dessert. This is the damage to the kitchen. Fun is.

No comments: